Recruitment Selection and Interview Training
Hiring the right people is key to the success of business. It is important therefore that personnel involved in the selection process are trained to ensure that the best candidate is selected for the position.
This half day course provides attendees with practical guidance on how to make the selection process more effective and how to avoid the pitfalls of bias and discrimination.
- An overview of equality legislation and recommended best practice affecting recruitment
- Drafting accurate job descriptions and appropriately matching the personnel criteria to the job description
- Shortlisting candidates against the agreed criteria
- Properly weighting the interview process
- Preparing interview questions using effective questioning techniques
- Guidance on assessing and scoring candidates performance
- Post interview considerations including: medical screening, criminal record checks, obtaining references and social media vetting
Enquire about Training
Fill out the form below and our team will contact you to discuss your specific requirements.
Interested in membership?