HR & Legal
Concerns, problems, or complaints that an employee raises about some aspect of their work can, if left unresolved, impact on the employment relationship and lead to Tribunal claims.
We help you to handle grievances fairly and efficiently including:
- drafting and implementing grievance and bullying & harassment procedures
- understanding when an informal resolution may be appropriate
- how to conduct a grievance hearing
- understanding the right to be accompanied and the role of the companion
- how to gather relevant information and evidence
- assisting you when preparing written grievance outcomes, especially in complex grievance situations
- managing appeals, including who should hear the appeal and whether additional evidence needs to be gathered
- ensuring compliance with the Labour Relations Agency Code of Practice
Interested in membership?