Dignity at Work Advisors – One Day Workshop
This one-day course will benefit employees and HR undertaking or supporting the role of confidential Dignity at Work Advisors.
The objective of the training is to ensure designated Advisors are competent and confident in undertaking their role.
The training will support attendees knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the role to include:
- An overview of harassment and bullying, its various forms, differences and similarities;
- An overview of informal and formal dignity at work procedures and how both work in practice;
- Requirements for confidentiality and impartiality when undertaking the Advisor role, including circumstances when it is appropriate to disclose confidential information;
- Important personal skills and qualities required to perform the role;
- Undertaking the role: working through the stages of the meeting with the employee to include:
Listening to the employee’s issues,
- Asking helpful questions,
- Providing advice and guidance on policy options
- Record keeping including, what to record and record retention/deletion.
This course will include practical skills and role play tasks to give attendees the opportunity to experience the Advisor role in the most realistic way possible.
Enquire about Training
Fill out the form below and our team will contact you to discuss your specific requirements.
Interested in membership?